* Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I didn’t have.
* The other car collided with me without giving warning of its intentions.
* I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
* A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
* A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
* The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
* I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed for the embankment.
* To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front of me, I hit a pedestrian
* My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
* I told the police I was not injured, but removing my cap I found I had a fractured skull.
* The pedestrian had no idea in which direction to run, so I ran over him.
* The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
* An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
* I saw a slow-moving sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
* I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I hit him.
* The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end.
* I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave out causing the accident.
* I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had the accident.No tags for this post.