Funny, Interesting, True, Weird facts about everything and anything.
Strangest Fun Facts:
1. Cut flowers become sleepy and wilt in the presence of Apples.
2. In 1913, the tax on a $4000 annual income was one penny.
3. Henry Ford forgot to put a reverse gear in his first automobile.
4. Ninety Seven percent of all people offered a new pen to try,
write their own name.
5. A dog is as old at 12 years as a man at 84.
6. Saturday is the most dangerous day to drive a car.
7. In the U.S. a person dies every 14.5 seconds.
8. If a color blinded woman marries a man with normal vision, all of
their sons will be color blind,the daughters will have normal vision.
9. It cannot be proved by the bible that Christ ever smiled.
10. 60 days are required for a housefly to become a grandmother.
11. A mans beard grows about an inch in 8 weeks.
12. 7 suicides are recorded in the bible.
13. Theodore Roosevelt was the only president not sworn in on the bible.
14. 72 muscles are used in speaking 1 word.
15. The eggs of a water flea hatch 10 years after they are laid.
16. During WW2 it cost the US $225,00 to kill an enemy soldier.
17. Mosquitoes prefer children to adults and blonds to brunettes.
18. When reduced to dust a diamond is as black as carbon.
19. The nine most useful words: and,be,it,of,the,will,I,have,you.
20. A normal person can lose as much as 1/3 his blood without fatality.